Hours of operation: Monday thru Friday, 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
1958-2008 56th Anniversary
Things that set us apart from the ordinary:
- Individualized attention. We know our customers on a personal basis and their vehicles from bumper to bumper.
- Complete fleet service. We service your entire vehicle, not just part of it
- Computerized Point-of-Sale. We have on-line, detailed service histories for all vehicles that we service. These service histories are available to the service writers, technicians, and our customers at the touch of a key.
- All our technicians are all long time employees who keep up with the changing automotive industry.
- Our relationship with our employees, average length of employment is 10 years, is equal to the relationship we have with our customers.
- We accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards.
- We have 24 service bays, a very comfortable customer lounge with T.V., museum, and FREE wireless internet. We also have Red Diamond coffee (brewed with Crystal Springs water), and a practice putting green.
- Servicing your vehicle on a regular basis is an effective hedge against unnecessary expense and is a proven alternative to repair. Periodic vehicle inspection and maintenance not only saves lives, it also saves you time and money.
- In addition to being a member of the AAA Approved Auto Repair network,we are also an ASE Blue Seal Shop ~ both of which are rare honors in the automotive repair field. We are fiercely dedicated to our customers and invite new customers to "check us out."
7:00 AM - 5:00 PM